We allow coaches to bring pets into the gym occasionally and on a case-by-case basis. Coaches communicate with those who are scheduled to be in the gym at the same time as the pet – clients have veto power!
We hope that you enjoy sharing your workout space with an animal – if you have any concerns or feedback about your experience, please talk to the coach who owns the pet or send us an email at email@example.com!
- Coaches are the only people who can bring in pets – clients’ animals can be leashed outside but not inside the facility.
- Pets must be leashed if they will wander – coaches will use the front area by the cubbies on the black mats.
- Coaches are responsible for bringing their own supplies (puppy pads, odor remover, etc) and must clean up thoroughly after their pet.
- Coaches are liable for any damage the pet may cause to floors, equipment, or people.
- Coaches must inform all clients beforehand that there will be a pet in the gym, including what kind, and give people the chance to say they are uncomfortable with it or have allergies. If a client objects, the coach cannot bring the pet.
- Coach is responsible for hanging up and taking down signage on the outside of both doors indicating that a pet is inside.
- Coaches are responsible for their coaching duties and care of the pet – if pet management stands in the way of coaching quality, the coach will stop bringing the pet.
- Coach contract includes liability language and a checklist indicating an understanding of the rules – this must be signed for each pet that a coach brings to the space. If there’s more than two instances during a year where the contract is violated, the coach can no longer bring the pet into the space.