We’re looking for another awesome coach to join our S&U team!
We have a current need for a coach Monday/Wednesday evenings and potentially weekday mornings!
What’s it like to be a coach at S&U?
- Bring any of your current clients with you (through our system) and get new clients from S&U
- As a part of a team, coaches can take days off and have coverage for their clients as well as picking up classes/sessions for other coaches as desired
- $150 monthly Base Pay covers team meetings and interactions on Slack etc
- Competitive coach pay ($60+ per session for 1:1 and Small Group Coaching and classes)
- Strong focus on community engagement and support through flexible pricing model, partnerships and small class sizes
We’re looking for a person who:
- Will be an independent contractor (IC) starting at our Ballard location with the opportunity to grow your client base
- Has experience in 1:1 Coaching and teaching small group classes
- In a class/client setting, is comfortable:
- Respecting pronouns and supporting client’s identities
- Not using diet talk
- Offering movement options for different bodies and abilities
- Can connect to our existing membership community (age-diverse, mostly women/non-binary/trans and queer) and help us expand to reach new populations
- Has a growth mindset and wants to participate as a part of a team
BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ coaches are strongly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like a potentially good fit for your interests and talents, please fill out this interest form!