This Enrollment, Cancellation, and No-Show Policy applies to In Person Visits (classes, gym access) & Coaching Sessions (1:1 coaching, small group coaching, movement evaluations, etc). This policy manages capacity in our physical locations and classes, and honors our coaches’ time and energy for appointments. This policy is intended to respect and honor our community and the shared space we create together for movement! If you have any questions about this policy, you can email us.
- Enroll in advance, no walk-ins (including for single visits).
- Enrollment in classes and gym access are limited in alignment with our space occupancy per our COVID Policy and in order to provide quality instruction to class participants.
- Enrollment is open one week in advance. Please only reserve spots you know you will be able to attend.
- You can enroll in available spots through Pike13…
- beginning one week ahead of the class or gym access time.
- up to 4 hours ahead of time for most in person classes and gym access, or 12 hours ahead of time for morning classes and gym access.
- Payment for all services is due at or before the time of service.
- For 1:1 Coaching and Health Coaching sessions, you can purchase sessions in advance as a package. Talk to your coach if you would like to get a package. Sessions expire 6 months after purchase.
- You can cancel your enrollment before the deadline for the particular service without penalty by removing your enrollment on Pike13 for in-person sessions, or by messaging your coach for appointments.
- Any cancellations made after the following deadlines are considered Late Cancels/No Shows:
- 24 hours prior to the start of a coaching appointment or special event like a pop-up or workshop
- 14 hours prior to the start of in-person class or gym access for early morning (9:30am or before, noted in Pike13 with “am” in the name of the service)
- 6 hours prior to the start of in-person class or gym access sessions for all other times
- Please cancel your enrollment as soon as you know you cannot make it.
- In-Person Sessions (classes, gym access, special events): If you remove your enrollment after the late cancel deadline, please email us so we can open the spot.
- Appointment: You may be able to work with your coach to reschedule, but if your coach cannot reschedule then it will be treated as a Late Cancel/No Show if you cancel within 24 hours.
- Coaches may cancel sessions or appointments due to adverse weather, activation of COVID exposure procedures, or coach illness. In the event of this kind of cancellation, clients will not be charged.
Late Cancel / No Show
Do not come in if you are sick! If you need to late cancel due to illness please contact us. If it is COVID related we will activate our Exposure Procedures to ensure everyone’s safety (you, our coaches, and our community).
- Late cancellations (made after the session deadline) and no shows (do not attend an enrolled session) may incur a fee:
- Membership: $20 fee per session
- Drop-in: Pass is deducted
- Appointment: Pass is deducted
- Life happens! Every person is allowed 1 late cancellation per year (for no charge).
For classes and gym access, you can sign up for a waitlist for full classes. If a space opens up, you’ll be enrolled automatically up to:
- 18 hours ahead of the session for early morning (9:30am or before, noted in Pike13 with “am” in the name of the service)
- 10 hours ahead of the session for all other times
This allows 4 hours between the automatic enrollment time and the late cancellation deadline for in-person sessions. Please leave your email notifications on for Pike13 so you know when you’ve been automatically enrolled in class.
After the auto-enroll cut off, the coach will reach out to you if a space opens up and can enroll you in the class or gym access time if you’re still interested in attending.
The Cancellation Policy applies whether you are auto-enrolled or manually enrolled from the waitlist.