This Enrollment, Cancellation, and No-Show Policy applies to In Person Visits (indoor classes, outdoor classes, gym access) & Coaching Sessions (1:1 coaching, small group training, movement evaluations, etc). This policy manages capacity in our physical locations and classes, and honors our coaches’ time and energy for appointments. This policy is intended to respect and honor our community and the shared space we create together for movement! If you have any questions about this policy, you can email us.
- Enroll in advance, no walk-ins (including for single visits).
- Enrollment in classes and gym access are limited in alignment with our space occupancy per our COVID Policy and in order to provide quality instruction to class participants.
- Enrollment is open one week in advance. Please only reserve spots you know you will be able to attend.
- You can enroll in available spots through Pike13…
- beginning one week ahead of the class or gym access time.
- up to 4 hours ahead of time for most in person classes, or 12 hours ahead of time for morning classes.
- You can cancel your enrollment up to 24 hours prior to the start of the session without penalty by removing your enrollment on Pike13 for in-person visits, or by messaging your coach for coaching sessions.
- Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the start of the session are considered Late Cancels/No Shows.
- Please cancel your enrollment as soon as you know you cannot make it.
- In Person Visits (classes, gym access): If it is within 24 hours, email us so we can open the spot.
- Coaching Session: You may be able to work with your coach to reschedule, but if your coach cannot reschedule then it will be treated as a Late Cancel/No Show if you cancel within 24 hours.
- Coaches may cancel classes, gym access times, or coaching sessions due to adverse weather, activation of COVID exposure procedures, or coach illness. In the event of this kind of cancellation, clients will not be charged.
Late Cancel / No Show
Do not come in if you are sick! If you need to late cancel due to illness please contact us. If it is COVID related we will activate our Exposure Procedures to ensure everyone’s safety (you, our coaches, and our community).
- Late cancellations (made within 24 hours of a session) and no shows (do not attend an enrolled session) may incur a fee:
- Membership: $20 fee per session
- Single Visit: Pass is deducted
- Coaching Session: Pass is deducted
- Life happens! Every person is allowed 1 late cancellation per year (for no charge).
We plan to have a wait list for in person classes and gym access. We’ll test the wait list functionality and systems as we go forward, and appreciate your patience as we work out all the details!