This Enrollment, Cancellation, and No-Show Policy applies to In Person Visits (classes, gym access) & Coaching Sessions (1:1 coaching, small group coaching, movement evaluations, etc). This policy manages capacity in our physical locations and classes, and honors our coaches’ time and energy for appointments. This policy is intended to respect and honor our community and the shared space we create together for movement! If you have any questions about this policy, you can email us.
- Enroll in advance, no walk-ins (including for single visits).
- Enrollment in classes and gym access are limited in alignment with our space occupancy per our COVID Policy and in order to provide quality instruction to class participants.
- Enrollment is open one week in advance. Please only reserve spots you know you will be able to attend.
- You can enroll in available spots through Pike13…
- beginning one week ahead of the class or gym access time.
- up to 4 hours ahead of time for most in person classes and gym access, or 12 hours ahead of time for morning classes and gym access.
- Payment for all services is due at or before the time of service.
- For 1:1 Coaching and Health Coaching sessions, you can purchase sessions in advance as a package. Talk to your coach if you would like to get a package. Sessions expire 6 months after purchase.
- You can cancel your enrollment up to 24 hours prior to the start of the class or gym access time or coaching session without penalty by removing your enrollment on Pike13 for in-person class or gym access times, or by messaging your coach for coaching sessions.
- Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the start of the class or gym access time or coaching session are considered Late Cancels/No Shows.
- Please cancel your enrollment as soon as you know you cannot make it.
- In Person Classes and Gym Access: If it is within 24 hours, email us so we can open the spot.
- Coaching Session: You may be able to work with your coach to reschedule, but if your coach cannot reschedule then it will be treated as a Late Cancel/No Show if you cancel within 24 hours.
- Coaches may cancel classes, gym access times, or coaching sessions due to adverse weather, activation of COVID exposure procedures, or coach illness. In the event of this kind of cancellation, clients will not be charged.
Late Cancel / No Show
Do not come in if you are sick! If you need to late cancel due to illness please contact us. If it is COVID related we will activate our Exposure Procedures to ensure everyone’s safety (you, our coaches, and our community).
- Late cancellations (made within 24 hours of a visit or session) and no shows (do not attend an enrolled visit or session) may incur a fee:
- Membership: $20 fee per class or gym access time
- Single Visit for Class or Gym Access: Pass is deducted
- Coaching Session: Pass is deducted
- Life happens! Every person is allowed 1 late cancellation/no show per year (for no charge).
We have a wait list for in person classes and gym access.
If you join a wait list for a full class or gym access time, you’ll be auto-enrolled up to 28 hours ahead of the time or 36 hours ahead of morning classes (designated am on the schedule). You will receive an email that you’re enrolled if you leave on notifications from Pike13.
After the auto-enroll cut off, the coach will reach out to you if a space opens up and can enroll you in the class or gym access time if you’re still interested in attending.
The Cancellation Policy applies whether you are auto-enrolled or manually enrolled from the wait list.